He has started "talking" pretty much constantly while he goes about his business, which involves playing with anything and everything in sight whether that be toys, cat food, the cat water fountain, curtains, magazines, slippers, remote controls, the dish washer, kitchen cabinets and drawers, his gas drops bottle, pots and pans, my hair brush etc.
He also has discovered his pterodactyl voice, which he shares whenever he sees Annyong. He gets so excited about seeing his kitty. He crawls and moves those little legs as fast as he can to catch up with his furry friend. Annyong is good about letting Elliott's "gentle hands" pet him to a point, but he puts a stop to that play time quite often.
My silly goose likes to peep his cute face up when he sits in the floor and I'm on the couch with a huge grin on his face. This Mommy's heart just melts.
Speaking of melting hearts, let's talk about little Elliott's hugs whenever I pick him up. Ah! He squeezes as hard as his little arms can squeeze and burries his baby smooth cheeks into my neck, face, hair or wherever he can.
He likes to crawl on top of us and face plant wherever he can while he makes his cute noises or does a full belly laugh while his hair sticks out everywhere. He sometimes treats us like a speed bump and will crawl right over us on his way to his next adventure. He likes to play with his Daddy on the floor. His Daddy holds him up in the air, and his little legs just kick away while he smiles and giggles. I so enjoy watching my sweet boys playing together!
I cannot even express the way he makes me feel. That boy is so so precious to me, and I am tremendously blessed to be his Mommy. We were told he might have a disability when I was pregnant, and later my doctor had some serious concerns over his growth. After all of that, we were blessed many times over with a healthy, happy boy who brightens up our lives and pushes us to be the best people and parents we can be. I love that precious boy so very much!











No comments:
Post a Comment