Sunday, January 18, 2015

Super Sunday

We had a great day as a family! Elliott was so sweet and silly all day. He spent a lot of the time tackling his Daddy and Mommy and giving us big, wet "kisses." He also talked or was making some sort of noise all day long, much to Annyong's dislike. Haha!

He started to pull up almost to a standing position and not just to his knees. He, of course, started this while I was giving him his tubby time. He did it later when he was pulling up on the couch to see his sweet Daddy. I so enjoy seeing them together. They already have a special relationship that I am blessed to be able to witness. 

Here are two pictures of Elliott pulling up to see me when I was on the couch. Have I mentioned lately how much I love love this little boy?! ❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment