Friday, June 27, 2014

It's Jammie Time!

Who doesn't love holding a little baby who is wearing his jammies? If it were socially appropriate I would leave both Elliott and myself in our jammies all day! (We do, on those rare occassions, have family jammie day, and even though I am a gross, sticky, greasey version of myself all day, I sure am comfortable. Also, let's face it: Family Jammie Day equals less laundry, which is always a plus.) When Elliott wears his jammies, he is so soft and cuddly and looks so cute when he kicks his little legs. I just want to scoop him up, kiss those cheeks, and never put him down. 

I will say that the jammies with snaps are an evil joke on new Mommies. If you don't believe me, trying snapping up a gazillion snaps in the dark, in the middle of the night, when you feel so tired that even the floor looks likes a nice place to sleep (well, if you could see it.) Take it from me: stick with the zippers if at all possible!

As I type this, Elliott is in his swing wearing his "Baby Bear" jammies (Yes, we name his jammies. How else can Chuck and I communicate effectively about which jammies our little munchkin will be sporting that night?). He looks so sweet and cuddly. So, for all of you out there who don't have a wee one at your house right now to put jammies on, here are a few pics of Elliott... 
-N



NEWBORN
"Happy Dinosaur" Jammies



ONE MONTH


"Blue Elephant" Jammies
"Happy Lion" Jammies
TWO MONTHS

"Baby Bear" Jammies

"Silly Monkey" Jammies

                 THREE MONTHS ON...

             Meghan's Magic Jammies


No comments:

Post a Comment